Plenty of work to do already! My list is incredibly long. Although the oil really needs changing, I’m going through the stockpiles of spare parts.
Here’s what’s here, from left to right, top to bottom:
- 6 104500-55710 10-15 micron fuel filters, but without the O-ring
- 2 unknown washers (these look like crush washers, but I’m not sure)
- 1 Yanmar oil filter (stock)
- 2 Yanmar 24311-000700 Heat Exchanger O-Ring
- 6 Water Pump Cover Gasket
- 1 knock-off oil filter. I’m tossing this since it seems to only have 6 intake holes
- 2 Heat exchanger gasket 128695-44070
- 3 Insulator. These typically live under the injectors. I don’t know why there are three of them here.
- 2 Injector Cover Washer 128275-11500
- 6 Impellers 128296-42070 - these are no longer available and have been replaced with 124223-42092, and they are like $50 each! Sheesh.
- Looks like an injector. It’s super dirty and needs a cleaning.
- Looks like a thermostat. Not in very good shape. To the right of it is an unmarked O ring and an injector.
This is where things start getting a bit grey. Not sure what the flappy black things are on the right side, or the brass fittings. These are probably related to the fuel.