We are STILL waiting for a slip in the harbor. I have no idea when that will happen. Regardless, here is the schedule for things that still need to happen.

I do have a spare cabin (possibly two) for the Maui trip if anyone wants to fly into Kona and join us (Dave/Sara: hint hint)

Date What’s happening
Sat Apr 24 This weekend! Nothing special. Ventilation improvements.
Sat May 1 Possible overnight sail to Capt. Cook. Depart Saturday, return Sunday. It’s 17 miles (15nm) from the harbor, so about 2.5 hours. Good snorkeling.
Sat May 8 Last weekend for modifications/enhancements to Jane’O.
Sat May 15 100 point offshore inspection begins. ​
Sat May 22 Sail back to A-Bay as a staging area for the Maui trip. 100 point offshore inspection ends.
Fri May 28 Leave 9:30pm for Molokini Crator. It’s about 62 miles (52nm) - 8-9 hours, moderate difficulty due to the winds through the passage.
Sat May 29 Molokini Crater to Maalea Harbor. It’s about 11 miles (9.5nm); about 2 hours. Car rental plus hotel for those of us who have to work in Maui. We could delay this to Sunday if we want.
Sat June 5 Return Maui->A-Bay (or back to the harbor, depending on availability). Test watermaker enroute.
Sat June 12 Refuel Weekend, staple goods check, start shopping lists.
Tue June 15 Return crew starts arriving - Erik/Alan
Thu June 17 Provisioning Run
Fri June 18 PM departure for Maui. We might stop there on the way out as it’s further north and gives us an overnight warmup run. Maybe we can refuel.
Sat June 19 Arrival in Maui for fuel and/or last minute shopping, then depart for California