Well, come hell or high water, I’m headed to San Diego. Today was very challenging. I was putting away a starter that was out, and it slipped and landed on my toe. It bled a… 

This boatyard was amazing. I am ready to go, planning a 6am departure to Avalon. Both engines are running great. Obviously will need to keep an eye on everything but I believe she’s ready. Still… 

Getting super ANSI to get going again. Shaft is built, boom vang mostly fabricated, and the super sharp marine tech tells me we should launch today (pending confirmation on the lift schedule. And the bad… 

Looks like I have a cancelled TIP! I can’t believe how hard this was. I think I can now go to Mexico and not get my boat impounded. Lets hope so. I’m awaiting confirmation from… 

Well, they say Point Conception is the hardest spot on the coast of California for a reason, I guess. Blaine and I were doing ok until the wind went from 10 knots to 33 in…