The starboard engine is getting it’s overhaul. Here’s all that was done: Replace makeshift oil sensor setup with a new one Replace the Balmar 75A alternator with a 100A Electromaax Replace the starter with a… 

Jane’O has completed three significant voyages. She is definitely very fun to sail! Here’s what I learned: The good: She likes 15+ knots of wind. She’s not very efficient at light winds. Gusts up to… 

Well, last time I assume something is still working on the boat. I assumed the center bilge pumps just worked. Combined with the fact that I didn’t screw in the speed sensor that Svendsen’s Bay… 

Check out the video of the mast going up. That mast is HUGE. Although I am ecstatic that the mast is back on, I am a little bummed about how hard it still is to… 

Plenty to do this weekend, collecting my thoughts here. Feel free to contact me if you can help! Electrical The mast electrical connector was leaking, leaving a pile of water between the forward cabins. I’m…